Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Yard Work








We had such a busy day today. I had a doctor's appointment this morning. Page came with me and got a ton of prizes from the nurses. While they were taking blood one of the nurses took her to the break room and gave her a juice box and bowl of grapes. Then while I was talking to another nurse Page was off getting 2 whole pages of stickers, a Hello Kitty band-aid and a glove blown up to look like Chicken Little. She was squealing her way out of the office she was so happy. I got my test results back from the D&C and there was a problem so they took blood 3 weeks after the surgery with the villi. They were enlarged and indicated a molar pregnancy. To diagnose this or rule it out I had my Hcg levels checked 3 weeks after surgery. My body still had Hcg and so I had to do a repeat blood check to see if they would go down to 0. If it doesn't go down then I guess the doctor will talk to me about what that means and what to do. If it is at 0 then it was just a regular miscarriage. I should have the results back by Friday.
Will took off of work today and we FINALLY got our Texas driver's license. It was very quick and extremely painless! Nothing like the DMV's in Louisiana. Then the girls came home for a 3 hour nap!!!!!! That was the definite highlight of the day, week, month, etc...
Tonight we did some yard work and I got some cute pics of the girls. Page is trying to teach Emma how to do an arabesque in the ones with them together. The one of Emma by herself is her tasting the grass. She rather liked it and threw quite a fit when I removed it from her mouth.

Click here to vote for Emma.

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I am hoping that your HCG goes down to zero! I definitely hated all that blood work!! I'll be thinking about you!

Sherry said...

Kerri, as always you are in my prayers.

Looks like the girls had fun doing "yard work". I don't enjoy anything that has "yard" and "work" in the same sentence! :)