Kerri, that cake really looks good. I'm sure they all enjoyed it.you'll hear from them again.love ya, mom
thanks, the woman who ordered it sent me an email saying that the mousse was amazing and that she will be calling me for the next cake she needs. I hope this gets the ball rolling. I would love todo this every weekend.
Oh that looks so good!!! You could start selling them online too... =) I'd be fat, but you'd be rich. =)
I wish I was that creative! Kerri, it looks great! I can totally see you doing this. You alwys did like to entertain and cook!
WOW that looks amazing!!! You are going to be very successful with cake making!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Kerri,
that cake really looks good. I'm sure they all enjoyed it.
you'll hear from them again.
love ya, mom
thanks, the woman who ordered it sent me an email saying that the mousse was amazing and that she will be calling me for the next cake she needs. I hope this gets the ball rolling. I would love todo this every weekend.
Oh that looks so good!!! You could start selling them online too... =) I'd be fat, but you'd be rich. =)
I wish I was that creative! Kerri, it looks great! I can totally see you doing this. You alwys did like to entertain and cook!
WOW that looks amazing!!! You are going to be very successful with cake making!
Post a Comment