

We have finally had success with the sippy cup! We introduced it at 7 months, which is when Page started drinking from one at meal time. Emma has refused to even try for
2 1/2 months. Last night I was feeding her and she actually picked up the cup and started drinking from it! We were cheering and clapping for her so much that she didn't want to do anything else for the rest of hte meal, including eating.
Thank you to everyone who has voted for Emma, please remember that you can vote every day through the 15th. Her is the link again:
Click here to vote for Emma.





3 comments:
Congrats Emma! Gavin refused sippy cups for the longest time. Finally, I found those "Nuby" sippy cups with the soft silicone spout. He LOVES them and still uses them. I guess he took to them because the spout was soft like the bottle. I FINALLY got him to start taking only the sippy cup around 15 months.
we still do 4 bottles a day, just introducing the sippy cup so that at 12 months it won't be so hard to phase out the bottle. We only do it at meal times.
15 months! WOW!
He's stubborn when he wants to be!
VERY independent about his likes/dislikes!
Post a Comment