Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day Will. You are such an incredible father to our 2 girls. I asked Page this morning what she loved most about her daddy. This is what she said: "He wipes; my buggers, plays Candy Land with me and watches movies with me, I love my daddy." It was so sweet and so sincere. When I asked Emma she replied with a raspberry, which she does get on a very regular basis from her daddy. So on this day I honor you, as the father of our girls and as my wonderful husband. I could not have imagined a better father or husband. You are a gift to me and our girls are blessed to have you as their father. (This is a very old picture, but one of the few I could find. Who takes pictures of themselves when they have kids?!)

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Happy Father's Day, Will!