Page would not stop talking tonight! She didn't even eat dinner because she was so busy talking...about anything and everything. It was a complete stream of consciousness not unlike "The Sound and the Fury." Will asked Page if she knew how to play the quiet game. He explained how it worked and counted 1, 2, 3. Page continued counting for him, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 15, 14, 13, 15, 14, 13, 15, 14. It was like a broken record. (And forget correcting her counting. She tells me she is right and I am wrong.) She just couldn't keep quiet for anything tonight. I am going to have a quiet bath and relish in the silence!
Keep up that voting! Thanks!
Click here to vote for Emma.
2 months ago





3 comments:
AWWW I have one (Amelia) who already jabbers away and I know once she starts saying words she is NEVER going to stop talking!
it is absolutely exhausting to have constant talking and questions one after another to answer. good luck!
Just wait - the older they get, the more questions they ask! :) But they are such cute questions!
Post a Comment