

The girls are watching their favorite movie, Baby Praise, together. It is very much like Baby Einstein but with praise and worship music in the background instead of classical music. I do realize that Emma is naked in the majority of the pictures I post, but she HATES clothes and pulls at the arms and screams whenever I put them on her so when we are hanging out at home, I don't fight it.
They are playing together so well these days. I still have to watch Page pretty closely, but even that is lessening now that Emma will fight back. She will scream at Page or start crying and throw herself on the ground. Page hates to see her like that so she will give Emma back whatever toy she had taken from her!
Click here to vote for Emma.





3 comments:
That is too funny... in about 10 yrs Emma will be throwing Page's sweater on the floor instead of herself... =)
I haven't seen baby praise. Where do you find that one?
We got it as a gift a few months ago. It is from a Christian bookstore in Baton Rouge, but I am sure you can find it in any Bible & book store. It is a series of 3 videos and they are wonderful!
Post a Comment