2 months ago
Sunday, June 29, 2008
While I'm Bragging!
While I'm bragging, I just wanted to share what an amazing husband I have. Since becoming pregnant I have had to quit working on remodeling the house. This leaves him working on the renovations solo after a long, hard day at work and 2 hours of commuting. But it doesn't stop there! I have been so tired by the end of the day that I either go to sleep after we put the kids down, or I lay half comatose on the sofa until I get up and go to bed. That means that Will has been doing a large portion of house work as well. He does the dishes, the laundry, the litter boxes, the trash, and bath time for the kids. He is such a great husband and I am so blessed and so thankful for all that he does for me and for our family. (Did I mention that he also trains every night after all of that? He amazes me sometimes!) I love you honey!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment