I am soooo late in posting from this weekend. I will do everything today and schedule it to post every day this week so that there isn't too much at once. Liam turned 1 on Tuesday. We had his birthday party on Sunday since our family was already in town for his dedication at church. Tuesday morning we sang Happy Birthday to him over Cherry Brook Kitchen pancakes, blueberries and bananas. He loved his birthday breakfast. It was a laid back day just celebrating Liam's birthday. (We had had a busy enough weekend!) I can't believe my baby is 1!
2 months ago





6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Liam! I can't believe he is 1 either, Kerri! He is just the most precious...
- Jean Anne
Happy Birthday Liam. Can't believe he's already 1.
Happy Birthday big boy!!! He looks so adorable... especially in the pics where he's fussing for the cupcakes.. my kind of kid! ;)
Such sweet pics! Happy Birthday Liam!
Happ Birthday Liam!
Happy First Birthday, Liam!!
(and that picture is making me crave pancakes)!
Post a Comment