I promise these are the last pictures from Liam's 1st birthday! I just think they are so cute. I can't believe that I forgot to mention Liam's amazing statistics in the posts last week. The doctor was blown away by his growth spurt the past 3 months. Just to recap, he was not on the charts until he was 9 months old. He was so small. At his 9 month check up he made it to the 3% and we were thrilled. Well at this appointment the doctor checked several times to make sure the stats were right. He is now 30" (50-75%), 21 pounds (10-25%), and 45.5 head circumference (25%). He is a growing boy! Even my dad said during his visit that he could not believe Liam was the same kid. He was SO big. We are going to stay with the bottle right now because his food allergies make it hard to give him a lot of variety in his diet and he has reactions to the vitamin supplements. (Any suggestions are welcome!) In order to remain on this growth pattern we are just not going to deal with weaning or trying to test his allergies. I will try in about 3 months which is when Emma started to outgrow hers. Anyway, we are thrilled that he is finally starting to thrive again. It has been a long hard road!
2 months ago





6 comments:
YEAH that is sooo awesome!
Hey was that you who won on popsqually? That's a friend of mine :)
Also we LOVE Natchez and have been a million times! Ya'll should go!
Wow!!! Go Liam! I'm sure that is a big relief! Good luck with the food trials. You and Sherry should write a book together.
That is soooo great! I know you are relieved.
Go Liam! Man, to think of all the prayers lifted up for this little guy...our God does answer prayers!!!
Kerri, check out www.kirkmanlabs.com for hypoallergenic vitamins. Gavin II and I both take the vitamins from them - I take their prenatals and Gavin takes the chewable wafers for kids.
That is so great! Yeah, Liam!!
Post a Comment