No real pictures of the animals they saw, but who cares when the girls are so cute!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like the girls had a good time at the zoo.
I'm so sorry that it's been so tough with Liam's colic. I know how painful it is to hear/see your baby so upset all the time. How are the girls taking it?
Michele, he doesn't start until 8:00 at night and the girls are already in bed. A few times it has woken Page up and she has gotten out of bed to see why he is crying.
Kerri, I just checked out your blog. What a beautiful family you have! Your girls have beautiful eyes and Liam is such a little cutie. Congratulations on his arrival. Thanks for your compliments on Claire!
9 comments:
Looks like the girls had a good time at the zoo.
I'm so sorry that it's been so tough with Liam's colic. I know how painful it is to hear/see your baby so upset all the time. How are the girls taking it?
Looks like fun! I agree..who needs to see the animals?
Page is soo cute in the first picture!
Michele, he doesn't start until 8:00 at night and the girls are already in bed. A few times it has woken Page up and she has gotten out of bed to see why he is crying.
Awww! Little momma Page! I'm worried about the crying waking Libby up at night too... guess we'll see in time.
The girls look like they had so much fun at the zoo.... And I prefer pics of them over animals any day! ;)
It looks like they had a blast! Your girls are so cute!
Zoo trips are always great!
Looks like they had fun at the zoo!
Kerri,
I just checked out your blog. What a beautiful family you have! Your girls have beautiful eyes and Liam is such a little cutie. Congratulations on his arrival. Thanks for your compliments on Claire!
The girls are adorable! I can't get over how much Emma has grown. I love her hair pulled up. Little girls look so cute in pony tails.
Post a Comment