Wednesday, July 18, 2007

1 Month Portrait


We celebrated Liam's 1 month birthday last night while he slept. We celebrate each month for the first year with cake, presents and portraits. Well, since I have 3 small children I didn't think I could manage a session at a portrait studio so I decided to take them myself. I am going to have this one printed in the 8x10 so that he will have them just like his sisters. I thought it came out just as good as some of the ones I've had taken at Target. Hopefully he won't feel like he got shorted!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is so adorable! I think it looks great.

Bridget said...

Too cute! He may have more hair than me! lol.j/k. He's so adorable!

Andi said...

I can't believe he's already a month old!! He's precious. I hate to admit it, but the third does somewhat get the shaft when it comes to portraits! That picture is precious and just as good as one any photographer would have done, and much cheaper too!!

Rachel/Josh said...

that is a great picture. He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo...he looks so alert!