My parents drove in to town Sunday morning for a visit. It was my dad's first time to meet Liam, his first grandson. It was a short, but fun filled trip as always. They took the girls to the zoo Monday morning while I stayed at the house to get our house treated for the termites. I got very little sleep, not that this is anything new, but Sunday night was exceptionally bad. That last picture is of my dad trying to calm Liam down after hours of crying. My poor baby cries so much these days that his voice is hoarse. I can only hope that next week things start getting better when he hits the 6 week mark. I will post pictures of the girls from the zoo soon.
2 months ago





3 comments:
Those are great! I'm sure your Dad is so in love! ;)
Liam really is looking even more like Will. Does he see it yet? Do you have his baby pics to compare?
Will's parents are coming up next weekend and are supposed to bring some baby pictures then. I will definitely post them.
How sweet!!
Post a Comment