Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Princess Room




The princess room will soon have another addition. We ordered these bunk beds for the girls this week. Our toddler bed is on it's last leg (it has been through 4 kids now) and there was a great sale at Rooms To Go. Page is very excited about sleeping on the top bunk, but I am more than a little nervous. I will post pictures of their room once we get the beds in and set up.

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh those are so cute!!! I bet Page is excited. I would not sleep at night with Gavin on a top bunk. Sorry, I don't want to add to your anxiety.

Curdie said...

I think I started sleeping on the top bunk when I was four and Page is a very mature three year old. I'm sure she will love it!

gina said...

I wish my mom gave me a princess bed when I was a little girl! Page and Emma have the life, man!!

Bridget said...

Those are too cute! I'm sure the girls will love it! And I'm sure Page will do just fine on the top bunk! You can always start out with a long siderail.

Bridget said...

scratch that... I just saw it has one! lol. Very cute!

Michele said...

That is the perfect set of beds for your 2 little princesses!