Liam finally got his thumb in his mouth this weekend. I thought it was so funny that he was holding it in with the other hand. House of Colic was at an all time high this weekend, but he is 6 weeks old now and I was expecting it. I am also hopeful that it will start getting better in the next two weeks. Keep those prayers coming!
2 months ago





6 comments:
He looks so adorable holding his thumb. Hope it does start to get better soon.
So sweet! I hope the colic stops soon!
I have to say he takes very good pictures!!
How precious!! I hope things get better with his colic very soon....I soo remember those days. Hang in there....it will get better soon!
It's hard to imagine that sweet little baby screaming all the time, but I will take your word.
Keeping your family in my prayers...
Oh that is the cutest, sweetest picture!! I love when thety find their thumbs. The fact that he is holding it in cracks me up!
Post a Comment