Monday, September 29, 2008

Day 3 At Disney















Tuesday they went to Mickey's Character Brunch and lunch at the Polynesian. They had dinner at Capt Jacks in downtown Disney and attended Mickey's Not-So Scary Party. I hope to post the rest of the pictures tomorrow. Stay tuned if you are not sick of them yet :)

5 comments:

NIKKI said...

Keep them coming! I love them!

Anonymous said...

My goodness, it looks like she had a wonderful time!

Cherie said...

I LOVE seeing all of your pictures! We are going in 3 more weeks (I can't wait!) and will be doing som many of the same things with our girls. I can't wait to see the rest!

Jamie said...

So fun!!!! Looks like she had a GREAT time. We're leaving in 8 DAYS for Disney and can't wait. The countdown has begun to see Mickey Mouse and of course, cousin Jack!!!

Rachel/Josh said...

She looks like she had a blast. What a great experience for her to have.