2 months ago
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Seriously, this child is so blessed! When she went to her appointment at the Boutique she found out that she had been picked as a winner to have a very special makeover. (She won a prize from the "Year of a Million Dreams" promotion going on right now.) They gave her a cape and a crown and paraded her around the boutique all the while she was waving her hand like royalty, priceless! She was then brought to the front of the boutique where she sat on a throne under a pink and purple chandelier. Victoria gave her a very special makeover and a professional photographer took pictures of the entire process and then did a photo shoot after she was done. Poppy called me to tell me about it and he said that she was "all teeth!" I am sure you can imagine that I was crying my eyes out.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I am sure she will remember that experience for the rest of her life. What a special day and a special trip!
Where was all this stuff when I was little! That sounds like so much fun.
That is soooo awesome that she got picked! I can't WAIT for my girls to do this when we go!! SOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment