Last night while getting ready for bed Page told her daddy that she had some things she would like to do the next day. So today, in honor of Page, we fulfilled her wish list in complete. The morning started out with biscuits for breakfast after which Will took the girls on a long walk of puddle splashing and dog hunting. When they returned, after a change of clothes of course, the girls played dress up. Page wanted to get married today so she had on her Ariel wedding dress complete with veil and some of my flowers. Then we went to feed the ducks and play soccer at the community college by our house. We returned home for a picnic lunch of tuna fish sandwiches and chips followed by a nap. (I love Ambien by the way, it worked great for me last night!) After nap time we had jello for a snack and played in the pool. After another change of clothes we went shopping and then stopped by sonic for a "special dinner" complete with strawberry slush and tots. Next up was a bubble bath and jumping on mommy's and daddy's bed and cuddling before bed time. With the exception of getting a spanking for biting her sister during nap time, Page had a great day! (Emma enjoyed it too.) It made me smile last night to hear her list of things that she wanted to do. It was so simple and filled with things I didn't think meant that much to her. I have such great girls and am so blessed to be their mommy!
2 months ago





5 comments:
That is soooo cute! I know what you mean - sometimes the adults think of such elaborate activities and they have such simple ideas for entertainment. Enjoy!
AW that brought tears to my eyes. It is amazing what little things mean so much to them! I have to remind myself that we don't have to be doing anything HUGE for them to be having a blast!
She is so precious in her wedding gown with her flowers!
That is so sweet! Glad she had a great day.
that is sweet! So happy to hear you got some rest last night!
Sounds like a fun and busy day! I love the wedding attire, so cute!
Post a Comment