Happy Mother's Day to everyone! We started the morning at church followed by a morning swim in the pool. We had lunch and a nap, a very short one, and then put the girls in the tub to play and get cleaned up for dinner. Will took us to a little Mexican restaurant called Chipotle that I had been to once before and really liked it. I forgot,however, how spicy their meat was and the girls weren't able to eat much but rice, tomatoes, tortillas and chips. Oops!! Anyway, I got lots of kisses and hugs from the girls today and lots of words of encouragement from my husband. Having him home the past three days has been the best gift I could have asked for. We were able to get the bassinet put back together and all of the baby equipment down from the attic. We did lots of shopping and had fun just spending time together with the girls. I am so thankful for my amazing family and so blessed to have such wonderful children. They make it so worth all of the sacrifices and sleepless nights. The pictures are of the girls at dinner tonight. I can't remember if Emma was asking for more chips or for the camera, anyway it is a classic Emma face that makes us laugh every time.
2 months ago





8 comments:
Cute! Cute! Cute! Your girls are just beautful, Kerri! So grown up. You have a beautiful family and I can't wait to see Liam :)
Happy Mother's Day - I know how much you LOVE being a mommy!
Happy Mother's Day, Kerri! I'm glad you had the chance to spend so much quality time with your family this weekend!
OHHHHH I LOVE Chipotle!!!! mmm. I first had it on a trip to Minneapolis to visit a friend... then we moved here and have one in collegetown! mmm So happy for summer b/c we can actually get into it (with the undergrads gone). Libby will even eat some of it...she's got Daddy's appetite!
Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like a great day!
Happy Mother's Day, Kerri! Your girls are just beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day! I know it's a special one awaiting Liam's arrival!
Happy Mother's Day! Glad you got to spend time with the whole family.
Happy Mother's Day!
They are soooo cute. Happy Mother's Day, Kerri!
Post a Comment