2 months ago
Friday, May 18, 2007
Good Report
I had an appointment with my O.B. yesterday and an ultrasound today. Between the two appointments I got very little information. At this point, no news is good news though, and I am looking forward to another week of getting things ready. He was asleep during the non-stress test this morning and had to be woken up twice to get a good reading. I think it was because the girls weren't with me and he was taking advantage of the quietness! I gained another 2 pounds from my last O.B. appointment. The amniotic fluid levels were still within normal range, so they didn't do a weight estimation because the degree of error is so great at this point. I will get another estimate next week. I am getting so excited about meeting this new little person!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Glad to hear it was uneventful. Gavin used to sleep through his non stress tests all the time. I had to go weekly after 30 weeks because he had the umbilical cord around his neck. They used to use this buzzer thing that they would put on my belly and it would scare the hell out of my poor baby! i would feel him jump and then his HR would increase and they knew he was awake.
We teased after he was born that in several years, it will come out how that using the "buzzer" is not recommended during pregnancy and that it is linked to the baby developing food allergies :)
I'm glad that you had an ok appointment. They used the buzzer on me one time and it freaked Kaden out too! Hope it all keeps going good.
Post a Comment