Today I am 36 weeks pregnant and embarking on that last month of pregnancy. I am so excited to meet our little guy, but at the same time trying to relish the last few weeks of only having to care for two children! We took the girls to Toys 'R Us this afternoon to pick out a present for their little brother and ended up coming home with presents for the girls, not surprising! I guess I overestimated the Page's ability to think of someone else while in a toy store.
2 months ago





5 comments:
You look great! I can't believe he's almost here already.
You look so good. I'm glad you got some sleep finally! Page looks so cute in that wedding dress.
You do look wonderful! It won't be long!!! Hope you're getting plenty of rest!
Yeah, it's almost time. I can't wait to see pics of the little man. You look great!
You do look great, Kerri! Not much longer!! I can't wait to see pictures. I know you and Will and the girls are anxious to meey Liam!
Post a Comment