Emma's sweet smile! The girls were getting ready for bed and Will was trying different settings on the camera. I thought this was a sweet picture.
The plate on the left is Page's on the right is Emma's. Everything about them is different, even how they eat. Page eats one thing at a time very neatly, Emma plays with her food and mixes everything together.
This is how I found Emma after a few hours of daddy time. I think they were having too much fun to worry about getting dressed, pottying or even changing a diaper!





5 comments:
Funny! That's about what Jack's diaper looked like after wearing it in his kiddie pool.
I LOVE the diaper pic...so funny!
Too cute! I love the droopy diaper pic! And the pic of them together is too precious.
p.s. thanks for the email link! was that a hoax?
Bridget, to the best of my knowledge it is true, but I agree that it is really hard to believe!
I love that first picture of the girls.
My two are VERY opposite and they were born a minute apart. It's amazing how different sisters can be in every way!
Post a Comment