2 months ago
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Snowed In
Well we have enough snow today to be officially snowed in! All of the schools are closed around us and Will is home from work. I am so grateful that Will is home with us today so that I don't have to entertain all by myself! We have been stuck in doors for way too long now. Emma and I went to the grocery store yesterday while Page went to school. We did get some bad news when I picked Page up after school. She has kept the other children awake for 2 weeks straight now and must be picked up before nap time because she won't stop the disturbances. Her teacher said that yesterday she pulled the shade off the window next to her and would not stop singing and stamping her feet when the lights went off. The schedule will be hard to keep up, but we will see how it goes. I will actually have to pick Page up before her lunch so that Emma's lunch and nap time are not pushed back an hour. That would just be ugly!!! Any and all suggestions are welcome for in door activities and school issues. Hope everyone is staying warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
fun. Hope you had a great indoor kind of day! Stay warm!
Oh I'm glad that Will had the day off as well! It's always nice to tag team with kids! Hope you guys stay warm! Today (1/21), we were wearing shorts and short sleeves! You remember the crazy NO weather I'm sure!!
Post a Comment