Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's Eve






Here are pictures of our very exciting New Year's Eve party. The festivities reached their peak around 7:00 pm with baths and bed shortly after. Page HATES loud noises so an agreement was reached with her that she could wear these ear muffs to muffle the noises. Since we are still in a drought all fireworks are banned here, but we were able to find some very fun poppers. Emma loved them and Page was much better than I thought she would be.
Thanks Nonna and Poppy for a wonderful weekend. I know the girls enjoyed seeing you both very much. Happy New Year everyone!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

Happy New Year!

Adrienne said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Looks like the girls are having a blast!

Sherry said...

Happy New Year! That sounds like a great New Years Eve for me - I don't like loud noises either! Glad you all had fun!