Congrats on a boy! We will have 2 boys very close in age! I hope I get another ultrasound soon - that is a great picture!
Wow! That is a great picture!
Oh that is SOOOOO sweet!!! Congrats!
Congrats on a boy!!!! Liam is a great name!!!!
Oh! Kerri, email me when you get a chance. I cannot find your email address and I have a question for you.
TOO sweet. That is SUCH an awesome picture!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congrats on a boy! We will have 2 boys very close in age! I hope I get another ultrasound soon - that is a great picture!
Wow! That is a great picture!
Oh that is SOOOOO sweet!!! Congrats!
Congrats on a boy!!!! Liam is a great name!!!!
Oh! Kerri, email me when you get a chance. I cannot find your email address and I have a question for you.
TOO sweet. That is SUCH an awesome picture!!
Post a Comment