Thursday, January 11, 2007

3 Year Check-Up

Page had her 3 year check-up today. She is now 31.4 pounds putting her in the 50% for weight. She was also 38 inches tall putting her in 75% for height. She is such a healthy girl; what a blessing! She got one shot today which was an ordeal until she got a Cinderella tattoo and a sucker.
We also tried to do Emma's immunizations today from her 15 month check-up but couldn't because of ANOTHER ear infection. I can't believe that I didn't even know she had one. No fever, no pulling on her ears and no cold for a few weeks. We did do her measurements while there. Emma is 21.6 pounds, putting her in the 15% for weight and 31.5 inches putting her in the 50% for height. We will try to do the shots again in 3 weeks and hopefully get her all caught up before her 18 month check-up. Emma will be 17 months on Monday.
I also had to move my ultrasound to January 26 so that Will can come with me. He was there when we found out Page and Emma were girls and I really wanted him to be there for this baby too. He got word today that he could have off on that Friday so I just moved my ultrasound to Friday. We have decided on names for a boy or a girl, but we are going to wait to find out what we are having to announce his/her name.

5 comments:

Sherry said...

That is all wonderful news - except the ear infection. Page is a healthy girl. Gavin was the same way with height and weight - I know we have discussed the difficulty in finding clothes that fit them properly. But, he may be skinny but he's healthy!

can't wait to hear what the baby's sex is and the name!!

Angelle Lowery said...

I am happy to hear that Page is such a healthy girl! Emma will get there, too. I don't blame you for moving your ultrasound - Jason really wanted to be at mine, too. Although I must say that I am jealous - you two make it seem like picking names is easy!

Anonymous said...

Yay Healthy girls!!! Well, except for Emma's minor set back.. ;) Good that she's not feeling bad! Tough girl!
I cannot believe your big u/s is right around the corner! So fun! I don't blame you for moving it. It will be so special to have Will there! Will the girls be there too? That would be fun!

Adrienne said...

You have great growing girls! I know how excited you are to have the ultrasound. Kyle loved being at ours each time. It was so amazing to look at our little one. Can't wait to hear all about yours.

Anonymous said...

Glad the girls are both healthy. I bet they are so excited to have another addition to the family. We can't wait to find out what it is. And I can't believe you already have names picked out. That was the hardest part of my pregnancy!