
This is a picture of a sonogram I had 2 weeks ago. I am now 12 weeks along and due in June. Things are looking good with this baby. I have been seeing the doctor almost every week since we found out and have been on asprin to help with the blood clots. The baby's heartbeat was in the 150's today and I am growing quickly. Morning (All day) sickness is starting to ease up as well, and that is a much needed relief! We will be finding out the sex in late January, early February. We'll keep everyone updated.





10 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you that the aspirin is working for you!!!
Congrats!!! You make such beautiful babies!!!
Congrats, kerri!!!! I did not know that you were pregnant!!! I am soo very happy for you and wish you all the best with the pregnancy and delivery. You and Will do make beautiful girls! I have a feeling it's going to be another girl!!! :)
CONGRATS!!!
Congrats, Kerri! I am happy to hear that the morning sickness is starting to subside. I must agree that you and Will make beautiful babies!
Congratulations, Kerri!! I'm very happy for you!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to keep up with your little one now. Those pics of your girls at the christmas tree lighting are so cute! They are beautiful girls!
Congratulations, Kerri. I predict a little boy!
Congratulations, Kerry!
Thanks everyone. I am going to assume girl until I find out something different!
Congratulations, that is awesome!
Post a Comment