Saturday, December 23, 2006

Big Decorations!



In our little neighborhood of 4 streets, we have one house that has done some very interesting decorations. Page asks daily to go look at the "Big Decorations." We decided this afternoon to take a walk and see them so they could see them close up. Emma was a little distant but Page was all over their yard.

As you can tell we have a camera again, but not for long. I bid on one from eBay because the repairs were almost as much as a new one on eBay. To make a long story short, the camera doesn't zoom in and so I have to return it to them to repair. So I am waiting until after Christmas to send it back because I have to have a camera for Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now those are some big lawn ornaments! lol. Fun for the girls I'm sure! A neighbor of ours has one of those snow globe ones... Libby just looked confused when she saw it. funny.
Have a Merry Christmas!!!

NIKKI said...

That looks like so much fun!! Ine love all the globes and blow up things. We stopped by Al Copeland's last night to see his CRAZY light display!!!
Hope you all have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!

Sherry said...

So fun!