Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Portrait


There was no amount of time that I could have purchased at the studio to get these two to smile at the same time. Emma actually cried a good portion of the time and I had to bribe Page with the promise of a cookie if she would smile when the photographer said to. I can't imagine what it is going to be like to get three to smile next year! Wow, what a thought. Anyway, here is their 2006 Christmas picture. We will be going back next week to get Page's 3 year old pictures done.

We are very busy right now getting ready for Page's birthday party, which is on Sunday if anyone will be in town, LOL. She wants Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty to come to her party and she wants EVERYTHING to be pink. I am going to do pink frosting, but I am not doing a pink cake. We have pink balloons, plates, napkins, table clothes, forks and cups. Any more would be sickening. Wait, there is nothing else that can be pink. Her presents from Maw Maw and Paw Paw arrived this week and they happen to be wrapped in pink princess paper. (I caught her out of her bed during nap time yesterday playing with them.) She is very excited and requests daily to have her party "right now." Everyone we come in contact with she tells them about her party and that she is going to be 3. I hate that my camera won't be in by this weekend. I am going to try my regular camera and just scan the hard copies I get developed. Hope it works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All that pink makes me think of Steal Magnolias! lol.
They look adorable! Smile or no smile, just beautiful!

Sherry said...

Precious picture. That is cute that she wants everything pink - no doubt that she is a girly girl!!!

NIKKI said...

Cute pic!!!!!!!

Love the pink party! My kind of girl!!!! I think one of mine is going to be VERY girly too!

Adrienne said...

The girls look so pretty for Christmas!
Happy Birthday to Page! I know she'll have a wonderful time at her party.