Monday, December 04, 2006

Broken Camera

Well, just in time for the holidays we have broken our camera! Actually Page broke our camera, but it was an accident. I hope to have it repaired soon, but until then I will just post funny stories.
Here is the first funny story. While making dinner tonight I noticed that the girls were being unusually quiet. Just as I was putting dinner into the oven Emma walked around the corner. Page had painted stripes all over her face and neck with a grey marker! I called for Page so that I could send her to time out and guess what, she looked almost exactly the same as Emma did except she had her hands painted too. It is amazing how fast they can accomplish things they WANT to do.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Nice!! That is really funny!

Anonymous said...

Bet that was some fun cleaning! It is pretty funny.