

Emma is officially 1 as of 12:29 this morning. I took pictures of her pictures through the months so they are not the best quality, but you get the idea. I can't believe it has already been a year. These pictures are of her at her birthday party in Baton Rouge Saturday afternoon. She was very dainty about her cake and did not make much mess at all! She had a great time and loved her cake, which I made soy free and milk free, and the balloons. Page helped open the presents and blew out the candle for her. She even tried to snatch Emma's cake before I could get the other cakes cut. I had to make 3 cakes for the party, one allergenic free cake for Emma, one for the kids and one for the adults. I will post pictures of that and the rest of our trip later. I can't believe my baby is a toddler now!





5 comments:
The cake looks great, Kerri! Glad it turned out well.
Happy Birthday, Emma!! Such a big girl!
Happy Birthday Emma!!! Those pics are so sweet! It's amazing how fast they change and grow! It's great to hear that Emma had a great big sis to help with her day too! Too sweet!
Happy Birthday, Emma!
AWWW Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!
Happy Birthday Emma! Your girls are beautiful!
Post a Comment