2 months ago
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Still Waiting
We wanted to let all of you know that at the doctor yesterday we were hoping to confirm a due date and see a heartbeat. We did not get either. There was no heartbeat to be seen. This is either really bad news or still too early to see anything. I go back for more blood work tomorrow and depending on the results of that maybe another ultrasound on Monday. Please keep us in your prayers. We had 2 miscarriages before Page was born and I really don't want to face that pain again. We are optomistic and prayerful. I am still having a great deal of neausea and exhaustion and that is a good sign. Anyway, before I start rambling too much, please pray and I will keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kerri - I am praying for you!! It's probably just too early. Keep us posted!
thanks guys. I will know tomorrow whether the hcg levels are going up.
Post a Comment