


The girls are enjoying Maw Maw's visit with us so much! The pool is now a daily activity and Emma is loving it now. The trick is that we have to put the water in the pool in the morning and let the sun warm it all day. She likes her pool water, and bath water, to be very warm. She played in the pool for over an hour the day these were taken!





2 comments:
Kerri
the girls look so cute as usual! Tell your mom I said hi! I have not seen your parents in soooo long!
Lenise
Kerri,
This is Sharon Lott Thomas! I hope you remember me! These blogs are amazing! I feel out the loop... You have beautiful girls! I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage! Just remember the Lord is in control... I hope you find comfort in this scripture Isaiah 57:1 & 2.
I'm so glad to see that you have a beautiful family!
I have been married for four years now... and I have a lil boy named Brock who is 21 months... Please send me your e-mail address so I can send you some pics...
God Bless!
xpozay80@aol.com
-Sharon
Post a Comment