Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bye Bye Maw Maw




We had to say goodbye to Maw Maw this morning. The trip there was fine, the trip home was not so good. Emma screamed the entire 45 minute ride back and Page did not want anyone to talk to her. She was upset with us because she wanted us to buy her an airplane ticket so she could go home with Maw Maw. She cried about it until we told her we were not flying today and that we had to leave the airport; then she just got mad and told us not to talk to her! May I remind everyone that she is only 2! I had flashbacks of myself as a teenager.

The visit was so nice. The highlight of the trip was when Emma started mimicing my mom snoring. My mom had fallen asleep on the sofa one afternoon. Page was sleeping and Emma had just woken up from a nap. I warmed her a bottle and sat on the sofa to feed her. Emma wouldn't eat, she just stared at my mom. Suddenly she started making noises EXACTLY like my mom's snores. I lauged so hard that I woke my mom up. Emma did it for a while then got hungry enough to return to the bottle.

Thanks mom for all of the help with the girls, we were truly blessed by your visit.

No comments: