
My sweet little baby girl is starting to walk! Pretty soon she will be a sassy little toddler like Page. What will I do with 2 of them?! Emma took a step last night and Will and I were both there to see it. My mom had said that Emma had taken a step while she was watching her during her stay with us, but she was the only one to see it. Well we saw it last night and she has been trying all day to do it again. She will only take one step and lunge towards whatever she is going for, but she is stepping!
A funny side note is that we went to Page's friend's house today for a play date and Page asked the little girl "Abby, do you love me?" Abby said "Yes" and Page followed with "Why do you love me Abby?" Nothing like a 2 year old to ask another 2 year old WHY she loved her. I thought it was so funny. Anyway, Abby said "I love you Page" and then they hugged and gave each other a kiss. All I could think about was how badly I wanted my video camera to record that moment.





1 comment:
Big girl!!! Congrats! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment