Saturday, April 29, 2006

Big Girl

So much for the 4 packs of training pants I bought. Page is doing such a great job with the potty training that we went shopping tonight for big girl panties. She wanted some just like mommy. Of course once we got to the store she wanted everything she saw. Mostly the pink ones with princesses, but we settled on the purple ones that you see. I wish you could see her wearing them with such a smile on her face. It is priceless, but I would say in poor judgement to post such a picture. The past two days have brought only 1 accident per day and one was in the midst of a complete tantrum so I don't really count that one. She is very excited about big girl panties because I have been telling her that once she was pottying on the potty every time and wearing big girl panties that she could go to school with the boys and girls. This has been a great motivator. Every day she sees a school bus pick up the kids across the street and asks when she can go to school. I guess I will be looking for a mother's day out program now!

2 comments:

steele family said...

thanks michele, we used your friend's suggestion. after only 1 day of fighting it she was totally fine! thanks for the idea, i'll pass it along to others as well.

Anonymous said...

mum I would love to see her in just her panties, it is never in bad taste to post pics like that in fact I would like her to pull them down a bit and show me her sweet baldcunt, nothing is nicer than the cunton a young girl, I want her dirty panties so I can sniff hercunt and taste her pee drips