

Here we go with our first blog! We are settling into our new house and very excited to be out of our apartment. Sorry for not keeping in touch lately. Things have been exceptionally crazy since Emma's birth 7.5 months ago. Anyway, here are some pics of Page in her favorite pink boots after adding a few flowers to the garden last weekend. And of course a picture of Emma for everyone to see how big she has gotten. She is trying to walk these days and I can't even tell you how many times she gets pushed over by her "loving" sister when she attempts to get going!





3 comments:
Kerri - so glad that you have a blog - they are kind of addictive! I will add your blog link to my blog!! We'll check in daily!!
Your girls are adorable. I will definitely add your blog to my favorites...I check them daily.
-Jamie
Keri! So glad you have a blog now.. was having a hard time getting the pics up on your other site... Your girls are so gorgeous! Getting so big too fast! Thanks for sharing the blog!
Bridget
Post a Comment