

We bought Page training pants AGAIN to try the potty training thing again. We bought princess training pants this time. Wow, what a hit! She came home and was so excited to open them up and put them away "by myself mommy" that I had to take a picture of her work. The second pic is of course what the diaper cart looked like after I arranged them. She was so excited about the princess on the training pants that she went to the potty 2 times tonight by herself! She didn't even tell me she had to go! We are so excited here in Dallas tonight. What a day it will be when I don't have to buy diapers for 2 anymore. I can't stand the prospect of buying diapers for 3! By the way, the diaper cart is what we had to do because of so many diapers and wipes with both girls. It may look silly, but it works great.





4 comments:
Gavin is making 3 in about a month and I still trying to get him to even SIT on the potty!! He is rebelling against the potty!!
YAY PAGE!!! What a big girl!!! You must be SO relieved!
when we first moved to Dallas we started and had it down to where she was wearing panties. Then we went home for a trip in late January and she has refused until yesterday. I hope this time goes quickly and easily.
those are sweeeeeeet, I love when they pee pee in them and I get to pull them down then lick her littlepussy clean
Post a Comment