



Lenise and I have been friends for 25 years now! We were Page's age when we met and have stayed friends since then. She was in Grand Prairie with her fiance and son this weekend and stopped in for a visit this evening. Marcus is 14 months old and so full of personality it makes you smile to just be around him. I am so grateful that we got to spend some time with them, it was truly a great visit. The kids played and screeched together for hours. Page now "loves" him and wanted to go bye bye with him. Lenise and her fiance are both lawyers in Lafayette now and getting married in August. here are some pics including one of Page taking a picture of Lenise.





1 comment:
Kerri
I am so glad we got to visit! It is such a blessing for us to still be in touch after SO many years! Everytime we see one another we just pick up where we left off..even if it was yrs that have passed since our last visit. I love that!!!! You have such a beautiful family and you and Will are truly an inspiration!
LYLAS!!!
Lenise
Post a Comment