I am getting rid of my girl's clothes that the girls have outgrown. There is a consignment event called Divine Consign that happens twice a year at the convention center. There are 60,000 baby items and hundreds of thousands of women attend each year. I went last year and found some great deals. So I signed up to be a consigner at the event this year. I wash and steam the clothes every chance I get. Liam happened to wake up from his nap a little early this day and was having so much fun playing with the steamer. (Don't worry, when he woke up I turned it off and unplugged it.) He was riding it like a horse, driving it like a car, playing hide and seek. It was hilarious. I loved watching him come up with different things to do with the steamer. He is getting so big and he is so smart! He woke up the other day and firmly declared that daddy was a boy and mommy was a girl. He loves to tell people that he is a boy everywhere we go. I have no idea where he got it from, but he knows who is a girl and who is a boy. He is also soooo sweet. He always says please and thank you. He now calls his sisters by name and asks to give them kisses before bed if they have forgotten. Okay, I'll stop now and save more about my precious boy for another time. Lost is back on :)
2 months ago





3 comments:
What a sweetie! Makes me want to snuggle him!
What a smart boy!!! Looks like he'll be a good helper too??? ; )
Sweet boy! I love it!
Post a Comment