Sunday, February 01, 2009

Having to Say Goodbye






One thing that stinks about waiting so long to get the pictures up is that there is no commentary. I can't really remember all the cute things that were said or done. I blame it on the move. We have been so busy trying to move in and celebrating the holidays with so much family that I feel like I am forever behind on everything! Maybe next month will be more low key and I can get some things caught up on. We really enjoyed seeing all of our family this year especially since we didn't think we would see anyone! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and hope you all had the same!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are precious pictures. I hate goodbye! :(

Bridget said...

okay, these make me tear up. it is so tough saying goodbye.