Sunday, February 08, 2009

Page's Tea Party

These are almost a month behind, but I really wanted to get them on here. We had a tea party at the house for Page's last and final birthday party! We had a blast. I made orange cranberry scones, chocolate chip banana bread, sugar cookies, cucumber and dill and egg salad sandwiches as well as pb&j roll ups. The girls all wore their princess dresses and Will's mom, our neighbor Jordan, and myself all wore ball gowns as well. Will's mom made crown and bracelets for each girl and decked out the table with her crystal and china. It was fancier than my own wedding! It was beautiful and we all had a wonderful time. Thank you for all your help, Nonna, it was a very memorable birthday!












3 comments:

NIKKI said...

SOO precious! Looks like they loved it!
We are going to do this for the girls special girl friends for their bday!

Adrienne said...

So cute! I love that idea. I'm going to save it for when i have a girl one day (hopefully!)

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, that is so precious!