2 months ago
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Potty Time
Every mom knows that it is just a fact of life. Once your child reaches a certain age, they begin accompanying you to the bathroom. With my first child I was a little uncomfortable with it in the beginning. Then it became a natural part of my day. If I went to the bathroom my child followed me. Then came number two. She also had some odd fascination with my bathroom activities that I just couldn't understand. But, I obliged and talked to those two cute little faces who watching me pee and asked me questions about it. How fun, okay not really, but still a fact of life for us mommies. Now, with my third child of potty training age I have had to draw the line. He has been following me into the bathroom for a few months now and always wanting to flush for me when I am done. Then we wash our hands together. Well, he took it a step too far tonight. He was playing with the toilet paper and tore some off. Nothing new, he does this all the time. I correct him and tell him that the paper is not to play with it is only for wiping when you are finished pottying. I bet some of you can guess what came next. He thrust his hand full of toilet paper between my legs as I sat on the toilet. He wanted to wipe me! I refrained from screaming out loud and simply removed his hand and told him to LEAVE, immediately. After getting him to leave and closing the bathroom door behind him, I recuperated from the shock and unpleasantness of it all. I made an announcement to my children upon exiting the bathroom that mommy would be using the bathroom all alone from now on. I mean really, there has to be a line somewhere and my son just crossed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Okay... that totally made me crack up! Logan isn't interested in helping me out too much. He sits and dumps his potty (which has nothing in it); but I think if he tried to wipe me I'd have to draw some lines too. too funny though.
I would be completely shocked too! Kaden follows me too, and talks about going pee pee in the potty. I tell him about one day he will do it too. But I'm with you, I'd freak!
Haven't had that one happen yet! it did make me laugh a little. I hope you can laugh about it now. ;)
Too funny! This is really an issue for me. Especially, I think since it is just me and Sims and we are so close. I never lock the door when I take a bath or shower, of course, in case he needs me. It is not uncommon for him to come in and out. He doesn't seem to pay much attention , but I am sure I need to put a stop to it. Good luck keeping your kids out of the bathroom. Ha!
whenever i want to laugh, i just pull up your blog LOL
Post a Comment