Thursday, July 03, 2008

Angel


Yesterday I was talking about baby names with the girls. Page said that she wanted to name the baby Angel. Little did I know that today we would find out that our precious baby is an angel. I had my routine appointment with my OB. She could not find a heartbeat with the Doppler but was not worried. She said that at this stage sometimes she can find it, sometimes she can't. So in for another ultrasound I went. Well, it is with great sadness that I tell you all there was no longer a heartbeat. Our precious baby had stopped growing about 2 weeks ago. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated for our family right now. I am not sure whether we will wait it out or schedule the surgery, but Will and I will decide this weekend.

13 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh Kerri! (((hugs))) God bless you. I'll be praying for all of you.

Stoots Family said...

Please know that our family will be keeping you guys in our prayers as you all go through this difficult time.

Cherie said...

Oh Kerri, I am so sorry to hear this. You and your family are in our prayers.

Sherry said...

Kerri, I am really sorry to hear that. You and your family are in my prayers. I know this must be tough for you all. Please take care of yourself. Let me know if you need anything.

Sherry

Joel, Melody, Grant, and Kate said...

Kerri, I'm really sorry to hear this news. We will be praying for you guys during this time. Hang in there!

Hugs,
Melody

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

You and your family will definately be in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kerri, please know that we are praying for healing for all you!

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. You are in my prayers.

Adrienne said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. We are thinking about you and the family.

NIKKI said...

Oh Kerri,
I am just now getting to check blogs. My whole heart goes out to you and your whole family, and will be in my prayers. If you need a shoulder to lean on, talk to, cry to, feel free to email me... dazygirl6@bellsouth.net

Sending hugs to you and ALL of your little ones here on earth and in heaven!

Curdie said...

Oh, Kerri, I'm so sorry.

You are in my prayers.

Love, Laura

Jennifer Walker said...

I am so sorry to hear that Kerri. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Angelle Lowery said...

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for you all.