We all know that Page likes to help with chores, washing dishes, dusting, organizing her toys :) Well, we have moved to the next level of cleanliness around here. Both girls had a blast washing the windows and sliding glass doors. It was prompted by a rabid crayon finding it's way to our sliding glass door. I have no idea how it got there, although I am pretty sure that Emma helped in some way, shape or form! Anyway, I handed out the newspaper and got the Windex. They went to town, and they did a pretty good job. They cleaned the inside and the outside they were having so much fun. We may have used half a bottle of Windex, but if the kids are going to wash the windows, I am going to give them as much glass cleaner as they want.
Please excuse our mess outside, things have been so difficult lately that we have really neglected our back yard. Since it is 104 without the heat index today, we will not venture the jungle this weekend either :( Oh well, such is life!





3 comments:
Oh how sweet of them to help! I cannot wait til I can give my kids chores. lol. ;) Libby likes the swiffer... that's about it. Logan loves the handvac. lol He's more of a cleaner than Libby.
Stay cool! jeez... 104... eek!
What great helpers!! :-)
i pray you continue to heal. we will continue to pray for you and your family.
Post a Comment