Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cucumber Boat





Last night I brought snacks for my ladies group at church. The girls were so enamored with it that it was easy to get them to eat some veggies for snack time today. I hallowed out the inside of a cucumber and filled it with cucumber ranch salad dressing (because it is dairy free!) and put baby carrots and sliced up some celery for them to dip in it. What a hit! I will be doing this again with lots of other veggies. It was so easy and such a hit with the kids.

6 comments:

Rachel/Josh said...

cute idea!

Adrienne said...

great idea (and easy which is important)!

Cherie said...

This is about the ONLY way I can get Sarah to eat her vegetables. As long as there is "white sauce" she's all for dipping and eating.

Michele said...

Oh, that is such a cute idea!

Sherry said...

That looks yummy. Please submit the recipe to my food allergy site!

NIKKI said...

CUTE IDEA!!!!!!