So much has happened in the past few days! Will's 31st birthday was Thursday, the 25th and his parents came in town to celebrate with us. I made all of his favorite foods that day starting with strawberry and cream cheese toaster strudel for breakfast. (I buy them once a year on his birthday, lol.) Lasagna and salad for dinner. I couldn't eat anything he wanted for his birthday as I survived on salad and eggs for my meals. Friday the girls and I went shopping with Nonna and Poppy and after nap time Poppy took the girls to the park. They were worn out Friday night! Saturday we went to an Art & Music Festival a few miles from the house and then some more shopping and finished the day off at our church's Country Carnival. Liam hardly slept and I was worn out by that night. Unfortunately we picked up a rotisserie chicken for dinner and I forgot to check the label before eating it. It had whey (a milk product) and Liam was up until 2:00 a.m. screaming his head off. He has been in pain all day today too, crying whenever he has been awake. Poor baby, I felt so bad. Poppy and Nonna left late last night and we had church and Awana today. We now need a weekend to recover from the weekend we had. It was wonderful, but we are all exhausted!
2 months ago





3 comments:
Happy Birthday Will!
Glad you had a good weekend.... it's always nice to have family in town... but it does get exhausting too. Hope you can get some rest this week (yeah, right...huh?).
Too cute--grandpa letting his granddaughter put lip gloss on him!
We have AWANA too. I work with the Sparks. I have been meaning to get a picture of my little group to post. It truly amazes me how much they can learn at that age.
Post a Comment