Here is a fun project that I did with the girls this afternoon. I found this set at Target for $1.24! We made a pumpkin angel with it and it was so fun! The girls painted the pumpkin a couple of weeks ago while my parents were in town, so we just added the pieces to the blue/green/red/orange/yellow pumpkin instead of buying a new one. I think it is pretty darn cute. Thanks Target for such a cheap and fun project! (We can keep the pieces to reuse next year too!)
2 months ago





6 comments:
What a great idea!! It's really cute and alot easier (and alot less mess) than carving a pumpkin!
I looked for one of those and couldn't find them. Are they meant specifically for pumpkins?
That's so cute!
Cute idea!
That came out really cute! Fun idea! Target is the BEST!
That is a great idea! Great for those of us not so good at carving... and safe for the kids.
Post a Comment