Page went to a birthday party this weekend and received some purple lip gloss in her goody bag. She was putting some on her lips and then around her mouth and so on and so on until it covered her entire face and hands. What I didn't think about was that when we tried to bathe her off was that it was oil based and now I have purple grease in my bath tub and her face still has a blue tinge to it. Luckily we caught things before Emma got carried away too, lol!
2 months ago





9 comments:
Wow! That's funny.
Oh my! I had no clue some lip glosses would be oil-based...oh well. It will fade eventually :)
Oompa, loompa, Doompadee doo
hehehe.
Looks straight out of Willy Wonka. We make up so much to go with that song. The hit with playgroup was our diaper doo song. lol. Yes, we're dorks.
Hope it fades quickly. No pics planned for near future I hope. That would be my luck... right before family pics. lol.
Yikes!
Oh my! All these lessons I'm learning BEFORE Sarah does them!
Oh no!! Now that is a funny blog post!
Oh my gosh, that is so funny! Chase saw the picture of Page and started laughing, too.
so, how long did it actually take to go away?
it only took 2 days to be gone completely, and the second day it was hardly noticable anyway.
Post a Comment