Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Some Of My Favorites





8 comments:

Sherry said...

You have a beautiful family :) Congrats on getting home. Liam and the girls are all just beautiful.

Adrienne said...

What a beautiful family!! You look so great, too. He's got so much hair!! He's just adorable and the girls look good too. Glad you are home. Hope everyone gets adjusted ok.

Andi said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family! I love all that hair Liam has! Welcome to the life of 3 children.....It's lots of fun with lots of blessings. I'm so glad the girls are adjusting well. Enjoy these next few weeks....they go by way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! And I love all of that black hair!

Anonymous said...

Kerri- You guys look great! Congratulations on your little boy. I hope the transition to three goes well...since we had #3 I've moved from "really busy" to "way in over my head!" But we love it like I know you guys will.
love, Barat

NIKKI said...

AWW Ya'll are just beautiful with your whole family together!!!!

gina said...

Kerri,

Liam has some awesome hair. I bet y'all are so thrilled to have your first boy :)

Hope you are getting a little bit of sleep.

Praying for him to be a great nurser. Sounds like he already is!

Jean Anne said...

What a beautiful family pic :-) It's so good to be able to keep up with you guys. All these blogs are giving me great advice and doing a good job of helping me to prepare for November!! Congrats on Baby Liam (I know I'm a little late)
You guys take care and keep in touch!
- Jean Anne