Thursday, June 21, 2007

First Doctor's Appointment

Liam had his first appointment this morning. He did so great! I however, was a mess. I had only 5 minutes to shower, dress, pack a diaper bag and eat. I don't know what I would have done if Will and my mom weren't there to help with the girls. We would have never made it out the door. I managed to eat a bowl of cereal, get dressed and grab a few diapers before loading him into the van. Will took the girls for the morning to have some daddy time and they loved it. Okay, back to Liam's check up. He was up 2 ounces from his discharge weight. This morning he weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces. He has no signs of jaundice and is in perfect health! I was so happy and relieved to know that he is getting enough milk since we are having some nursing problems. His suck is very shallow and I felt like he wasn't able to pull the milk out very effectively. But I guess he is!! So my big man is growing and healthy and I am so happy! Gotta go, he is crying.

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

So glad he is doing well!!!

Sherry said...

That is great to hear, Kerri!

Adrienne said...

Sounds great!

Bridget said...

That's so great! Glad he's growing good! ;)